Ondema is a SaaS startup based in Santa Barbara, California. We’re building the platform to power the next manufacturing economy. Our serverless software empowers manufacturers to embrace digitization and manage the increasing complexity of running a manufacturing business.
Senior developers are experienced engineers with a broad range of technical and collaboration skills, able to write code and tests, participate in design conversations, mentor other developers, and facilitate conversations that that span the business/development divide. Senior developers are passionate about building great teams.
- Team player
- Fluent in server-less technologies for delivering web applications
- Knowledge of production monitoring
- Implementation skills in the CI toolchain, including tying in test automation
- GIT ninja, including rebasing, cherry picking and reading graphs
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Passionate about automation and ruthless about delivery
- AWS Server-less: API Gateway, Dynamo, Cognito, Lambda, CloudWatch, etc…
- Agile methodologies
- Release management
- Orchestration for cloud based services
- TDD experience on web apps
How to Apply
As a senior developer, we expect you to be able to write a short cover letter that strongly suggests that you’ve read and thought about this job description. Please share links to code that you’ve written along with a description of what to look for when we review the code. If none of your code is publicly available, please setup a quick CodePen to illustrate something fun you’ve been playing with lately and would enjoy discussing with us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.