Ondema is a SaaS startup based in Santa Barbara, California. We’re building the platform to power the next manufacturing economy. Our server-less software empowers manufacturers to embrace digitization and manage the increasing complexity of running a manufacturing business.
Senior developers are experienced engineers with a broad range of technical and collaborative skills, able to write code and tests, participate in design conversations, mentor other developers, and facilitate conversations that that span the business/development divide. Senior developers are passionate about building great teams.
- Team player
- >2 years Agile (ideally multiple flavors)
- Test-Driven Development, test automation, obsessed with pure functions GIT, PRs, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Various server-side technologies (we expect this will be different for different people, and will reflect both extensive experience and unbridled curiosity)
Nice to Haves
- React & Redux
- AWS Serverless: API Gateway, Dynamo, Cognito, Lambda, CloudWatch, etc…
- Web-scale projects
- Automating all the things: Test? Monitoring? CD? Where did you push the envelope?
How to Apply
As a senior developer, we expect you to be able to write a short cover letter that strongly suggests that you’ve read and thought about this job description. Please share links to code that you’ve written along with a description of what to look for when we review the code. If none of your code is publicly available, please setup a quick CodePen to illustrate something fun you’ve been playing with lately and would enjoy discussing with us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.