Release Note: Schedule View UI upgrade
Release Date: Jan 13, 2020
Our latest iteration on Schedule View has the following upgrades:
- Items and tasks are now styled according to the selected color theme.
- Items marked as “Completed” are displayed in a different color.
- Tasks marked as “Completed” are displayed in a different color.
- Left column now displays items as tiles.
- Removed Start and End dates from the left-hand columns so the schedule bars have more real estate.
- Updated the dialogue buttons to match the theme.
We’ll continue to iterate on the Workspace visualizations to make them more intuitive, useful, and powerful. Upcoming upgrades to Schedule View include:
- Ability to export select schedules in .pdf, .png, and .jpeg formats.
- Standardization of date format to conform with ISO i.e. YYYY-MM-DDThh:mmZ.
- Add fine-grained scheduling features to be able to schedule work to the hour, 30-minute, 15-minute, or smaller increments.
- Define resources, assign them to tasks, and visualize their utilization based on scheduling decisions.