The Workspace User Guide
1.1.What is the Workspace?
1.2.What to Expect During Your Trial
2.1.Groups, Workflows, and Items Terminology
2.2.Setting Up Groups and Workflows
2.3.Editing Groups and Workflows
3.4.Groups and Workflows
4.6.Searching and Filtering
4.8.Limited Account Preview
5.1.Creating a New Item
5.7.Moving and Tracking Items
6.2.The Contact Form
6.3.Assigning Contacts to Items
7.3.Creating an Item from an Inquiry
What to Expect During Your Trial
Thank You for Choosing Ondema!
We are excited to have you on board! Our customers are our partners in a shared journey. Your success is at the center of our vision.
With the goal of helping you get the most out of your Workspace, we’ve outlined below what to expect in the beginning of your customer journey. As always, let us know what works for you and what doesn’t.
What to Expect During Your Trial
The free trial is primarily self-guided but we provide a variety of resources to make it easier to get spun up and comfortable.
If you would prefer not to hear from us or decide the Workspace is not for you, you may opt out of communications at any time.
Here’s what to expect after you’ve signed up for your 30-day Workspace trial:
- Workspace provisioning – after submitting your request for a trial Workspace, you will receive two emails: 1) an email notification acknowledging receipt of your request for a trial Workspace, and 2) a welcome email once it has been provisioned. It usually takes less than 30 minutes to provision and QA a Workspace. The welcome email will contain initial login information and links to customer resources.
- Video tutorials – these are available here. We will add more videos as Workspace features are released.
- Documentation – this User Guide is the primary source of written documentation for all things Workspace. If your question isn’t answered in the User Guide (or if you’d prefer to talk to someone) please give us a call.
- Educational emails – we will send short educational emails twice a week during your trial period (8 total during the 30-day trial). Each email will cover one Workspace feature/topic and will provide links to learn more should you wish to do so. You can opt out at any time.
- Checkup call – an Ondema representative will contact you between 14-21 days from the start of your trial (we’ll email beforehand to see if there’s a date/time that works best with your schedule). The goal is to answer any questions and make sure you’re getting the most out of your Workspace. We are happy to chat sooner if you’d prefer!
- Videoconference training – we offer a no-cost, 30-minute videoconference training or Q&A session for you and your team via Zoom. For customers that transition to a paid plan, we offer unlimited videoconference training and support at no additional cost.
- Data migration/import – for customers that transition to a paid plan, we offer data migration/import services at no additional cost. Contact us so we can do this in a way most convenient for you. We’re happy to do the heavy lifting.
We Love Hearing from Our Customers!
Like something about your Workspace? Have a suggestion to make something better? Let us know!
Your input is critical – it helps our team make improvements to provide the best user experience possible. Please contact Ondema Support and let us know what you think.